The Ultimate Island Group Escape in Belize
Crystal blue waters, lush tropical vegetation and white-sand beaches make for a perfect backdrop to any group Escape. Discover a country full of Mayan history, underwater treasures and sweet island charm.
Explore a new world
You and your guests will have access to everything from first class diving and snorkeling to ancient Mayan ruins and cave systems full of mysteries. This group escape is all about discovering a new culture and underwater paradise.
A perfect combo
We have put together an escape package that marries perfectly to any group trip. All you need to do is pack your bags and we’ll take care of everything else. We’ll even dazzle you and your guests with tons of fun activities and optional tours to choose from.
A gift for you…
As the organizer, we have a special incentive package for you! Curious? You should be…contact us for the details. Your reaction will be like: WOW!
If you’re an instructor leading a retreat, you can also add your teaching fees (for yoga, photography, or other) on top of our package… A perfect travel-teach experience.
Your seven night Retreat Escape…
- All airport transfers
- Three nights at Caves Branch Jungle Lodge (Details below)
- All boat transfers
- Four nights at Thatch Caye Resort on Coco Plum Island (Details below)
- Fun activities and tours (Details below)
- Domestic flight from Dangriga to the International Airport
- All taxes
Does Not Include
- International airfare (we can advise) – From $600 to $1200 return (we can advise)
- Airport exit tax ($20USD)
Details of the Escape
First Three Nights – Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
- Three delicious meals daily
- All drinks – sodas, juices, water, coffee, tea, all local rum drinks and local beers unlimited
- Accommodation (multiple occupancy up to 3 in our shared cabanas ) – private upgrades available
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruin Tour
- River Cave Tubing Expedition
Following Four Nights – Thatch Caye Resort
- Three gourmet meals daily with between meal snacks, coffee, teas, sodas and juices
- Accommodation – Double occupancy in over-the-water ocean cabanas (Upgrade to Casitas available)
- Kayak Tour to Bird Sanctuary
- Two Guided Snorkel Trips to the Belize Barrier Reef
- Complimentary use of kayaks, stand up paddleboards and hobie cat sailboat
Cost and Schedule
We’d love to host your group Escape. Contact us for our 2016 group rates & schedule and we’ll send you everything you’ll need to prepare for this fab island adventure.
Contact us to organize your group retreat or to ask us any silly ol\’ question.
You can also check out our fancy payment options and traveler-friendly policies.
If you have a Q, we have an A.
Your Rainforest Reef Escape Team